2016年7月28日木曜日

The results of the survey

 This time, I'm going to look at the results of my survey.
 Thanks for my family's cooperation and my Twitter followers, I have collected 19 responses. Now, let's look at the responses.

 The first question was about the knowing of the word "vegetarianism".  11 out of 19 (57.89%) answered "2.Know the word and able to explain the meaning".
 The second question was for people who answered 1.Know only the word or 2.Know the word and able to explain the meaning at the previous question. I asked them to explain what they image about vegetarianism. The results says that 9 out of 18 responses was about the diet.
 From these two questions, most of the people know the word "vegetarianism" as "people who don't eat meat instead of eating vegetables."

 At the third and fourth question, I asked about the respondents' lifestyles.
 At the third question, I asked how often they eat meat or fish. It was an amaze to me that none of them answered "Three times a day". Most of them(13 out of 19) answered "Once or twice in a day."
 The fourth question was about the frequency of eating dairy products. As same as the previous question, most of them (13 out of 19) answered "Once or twice a day". But different from the previous, at this question, one person answered "Three times a day".

 At the fifth question, I asked that what do you think about vegetarian. This question is able to answer more than one answer. Most of people answered that vegetarians are healthy or always in shape. Although, some people think that they are "Skinny, or too thin", or "unhealthy".

 The sixth question asks that do vegetarian diet will improve the respondents' health. 10 out of 19 answered "Maybe yes". But 6 people answered "Probably no".  maybe they thought that the diet without meat may cause some health problems.
 The seventh question asks that if they would like to try a vegetarian life for few days they have chance to experience.  Mostly, they answered "Maybe I will".

 In the eighth question, I asked the number of the vegetarian restaurants they think there are in Tokyo. Mostly(12 out of 19) answered "Under 50". Actually, there are more than that.

 At the last question, I asked how many vegetarian celebrities do they know. Most of them said "None". For example, SaintPlaza Nakanokun became a vegetarian for health.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿